TrusTECH – the North West NHS Innovation Hub
If you have a good idea that appears to be novel and may be of benefit to other NHS organisations, then you should contact TrusTECH. TrusTECH is the NHS Innovation Hub for the North West and is based at Manchester Royal Infirmary. It was established over 7 years ago following an NHS initiative and has dealt with over 700 ideas from NHS staff.
Do you ever:
- Develop training materials
- Have ideas for new equipment
- Identify new uses for drugs
- Design new devices
- Write software
- Develop new lab tests
- Develop assessment or screening tools
- Have ideas for new ways of doing things
- Develop new ways of delivering a service
Have you ever:
- Thought that your idea could help other NHS organisations/healthcare providers
- Thought that your idea could become a commercial product or service
- Wanted help in contacting companies with your idea
- Had a company interested in your idea, but needed help negotiating the terms of the agreement
- Needed funding to develop your idea further
- Needed help in publicising your idea
- Wanted to know how to copyright or patent something
- Needed help with a confidentiality agreement
How TrusTECH can help
If you would like to hear how TrusTECH has helped other NHS staff with their ideas, see our testimonials.
If you would like to find out more about what types of ideas TrusTECH has worked on, see our case studies.
How to contact TrusTECH
The technology manager who looks after the CMMC trust is Dr Joanne Thomas, (0161 276 6965).
If you would like to know more about how the UHSM trust interacts with TrusTECH contact Dr Andrew Maines, Head of R&D (0161 291 5770).